Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  Topics  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

MetaSense

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinsei

PostSubject: MetaSense   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Name: MetaSense

Cost: Passive

Elements: Space

Effect: Jinsei is able distinguish the race, individual signature, elements of anybody within a seven meter radius of him, as well as being able to roughly tell which direction they are at. This also allows Jinsei to be able to see if somebody was the alternate version of somebody he knew. For example, if he met himself or Asher in that dimension, he would know. This is done by way of an invisible field he subconsciously projects around him, which is used to detect the individual signatures of the people within range.

History: This is an ability that one gets from traveling through dimensions in the method of the species that Asher is of. It develops over time, and grows stronger each time a dimension is traveled to. This allowed him to find the alternate version of Asher, whom he had a child with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueman
The Ultimate Troll
The Ultimate Troll

PostSubject: Re: MetaSense   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Approved.

Edit: Topic had been edited at poster's request to better define the ability parameters.
Re-approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Too bad we can’t export Awesome, because I have boxes and boxes of the stuff just lying around in my attic. ”
-Some guy, but fuck him because I changed a word so its mine now.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote :
[9:35:44 PM] Onyx: I remember when I did that with my butt
[9:36:45 PM] Onyx: But I did do that with my butt
[9:37:37 PM] Onyx: And my butt hurt bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

MetaSense
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demon Owned You RPG :: Creation :: Enchantments & Traits-
Jump to: