Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orion
The Arbiter; Whose Fist Swings, "Hello."
Orion

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:15 am

:Character Template:

Name: (Simply state your characters full name and any nicknames or alias' they might have.)

Sex: (Are you a male or a female?)

Race: (State your characters race)

Origin: (Where does your character originate from)

Alignment: (Generally speaking, is your character good, evil or neutral? Lawful or Chaotic?)

Elemental Affinity: (Which elements does your character have command over? You may choose three. You automatically get Arcane there is no need to put it down.)

Personality: (How does your character act in most situations? Are they nice or mean? Be as detailed as possible.)

Appearance: (What does your character look like? A picture is not acceptable in this section, you must write out what they look like although a picture is helpful if you add it on to the end of the template)

Affinities: (What is your character good at? This includes both mental, behavioral and physical strengths.)

Weaknesses: (Any downfalls your character has should be written here. All characters must have the appropriate amount of physical weaknesses t counteract their physical affinities)

History: (This is basically the complete life story of your character. Be as detailed as possible. Where did they come from? What have they done so far?)

Pictures: (Any pictures of your characters you might have should be posted here. Don't go crazy and post an excessive amount, but around 1-4 is perfect.)

Code:
[b][u]Name:[/u][/b] [i](Simply state your characters full name and any nicknames or alias' they might have.)[/i]

[b][u]Sex:[/u][/b] [i](Are you a male or a female?)[/i]

[b][u]Age:[/u][/b] [i](How old is your character?)[/i]

[b][u]Race:[/u][/b][i] (State your characters race)[/i]

[b][u]Origin:[/u][/b][i] (Where does your character originate from)[/i]

[b][u]Alignment:[/u][/b][i] (Generally speaking, is your character good, evil or neutral? Lawful or Chaotic?)[/i]

[b][u]Elemental Affinity:[/u][/b][i] (Which elements does your character have command over? You may choose three.)[/i]

[b][u]Personality:[/u][/b][i] (How does your character act in most situations? Are they nice or mean? Be as detailed as possible.)[/i]

[b][u]Appearance:[/u][/b][i] (What does your character look like? A picture is not acceptable in this section, you must write out what they look like although a picture is helpful if you add it on to the end of the template)[/i]

[b][u]Affinities:[/u][/b][i] (What is your character good at? This includes both mental, behavioral and physical strengths.)[/i]

[b][u]Weaknesses:[/u][/b][i] (Any downfalls your character has should be written here. All characters must have the appropriate amount of physical weaknesses t counteract their physical affinities)[/i]

[b][u]History:[/u][/b][i] (This is basically the complete life story of your character. Be as detailed as possible. Where did they come from? What have they done so far?)[/i]

[b]Pictures:[/b][i] (Any pictures of your characters you might have should be posted here. Don't go crazy and post an excessive amount, but around 1-4 is perfect.)[/i]
Back to top Go down
https://demonownedyou.rpg-board.net

Character Template
Page 1 of 1