Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  Topics  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[CORRUPTED DATA]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Onyx

PostSubject: [CORRUPTED DATA]   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:08 pm

[CORRUPTED DATA]

Alias: Onyx

Sex:
Male

Race:
Demon

Origin:
[CORRUPTED DATA]

Alignment:
Psychotic Evil

Elemental Affinity:

Metal, Earth, Fire

Personality:

Do not trust him. Never turn you're back on him. He cannot be trusted, he cannot be changed. His actions are unpredictable all that is known if you interact with him, he will try to hurt you, [CORRUPTED DATA], will try to kill you. The voices in the air sustain his guise of having what others would call their sanity.

The whispers in his ear tell him over and over again he is invincible he has the power to carry out his glorious dream. In his mind all around him is a plague, their all with him and they all need to die. [CORRUPTED DATA] feels no love, he only loved one creature and she was taken long ago. Do not let his guise of him having a heart or compassion whatever you may call it, he is not capable of this.

It is rare he will run and when he does take the chance and run. The abuse, [CORRUPTED DATA] has suffered as a child and teenager has made his knowledge of the human body vast not to mention demon's as well, [CORRUPTED DATA] knows these bodies and how they tick please no matter what DO NOT APPROACH, [CORRUPTED DATA], if so

APPROACH AT YOU'RE OWN RISK.

You have been warned

Appearance:

Although the boy is nineteen he looks as though he is about twenty six with the way his body look's. Though he is skinny you can see that the boy is muscular and is much stronger then what he gives off.Though some of the time he will wear shirt's most of the times when seen in public he will not. Whenever he is not wearing a shirt it easily able to see the boy actually does have muscles. More then likely from the fact he has been moving around almost all his entire early life is why he has a well toned body.

His hair will usually be a different color every other couple of week's. Corrupted Data, usually wear's some what tight clothes so that he may move freely within them, though usually for the average creature or person it's the other way around however he is not average or sane. The boy though usually has black sweat band's on that look as though they match up to his gloves he will wear from time to time, however be warned if you ever see him with his gloves on it is best to leave the area, very quickly.

Another noticeable feature about him is that he has been known to have his iris change color's. Usually meant for mindgames or to show how the boy's feel's or is attempting to trap people with his so called feelings that he always make people believe that he actually has. The last thing known about his appearance is that on rare occasions he will be seen with a large red duffle bad strapped to him, whats in the bag however still contains to be a mystery.

Affinities:
When [CORRUPTED DATA] was younger around four he had shown his family he was able to do strange position's with his body his family learning that boy was double jointed. [CORRUPTED DATA] excels high stamina able to just keep going while others would have fallen down dead. [CORRUPTED DATA] has abnormally high strength, due to the fact that his has body been being conditioned to the harshest degree since [CORRUPTED DATA] had turned six.

Weaknesses:
[CORRUPTED DATA] traded in his magic attack and magic defense both of these aspect's in their degree are quite low, since he never got the hang of it while training in the hell that was the forest training ground of his childhood.

History:

In short, the moment when [CORRUPTED DATA] celebrated the first minute of his sixth birthday he has been through a pure living hell. His father wanted simply to make him BETTER for hours upon hours, the boy would train with very little sleep or rest to get by on sometimes there would be no sleep or rest at all to rely on. His mother held extreme hate towards her husband for this, however if even the slightest word was spoken, she knew that BOTH of her children would be killed. In her eyes at least having her children alive no matter the case would be better then having them dead. She was planning though as the years went buy how to save both her children however she needed time. So while her heart extremely ached, she was forced to watch her husband push her child to these unbearable points and them leave him their until he stood up. These moments are the time when she could be there to the best of her ability for now for her child. She made a pledge of blood that somehow some way she would help her child...both of them.

His father did not care he wanted to train make him, make the greatest warrior of all that's what his father dream was and he wanted this to become a reality [CORRUPTED DATA] would be a tool, his tool, nothing more nothing less. Finally at the age of seventeen when [CORRUPTED DATA] began to under go the final aspects of his hell, he went to his compound to visit his mother, however what he found when he entered her room was the final straw that caused his sanity to snap. In the middle of her ransacked and destroyed room of his most precious person he found his own mother's body lying on the floor bloodied beaten cut up, simply mutilated. Onyx found her head on the left side of the bed her face had a look of horror upon it. The left arm looked as though someone had went and ripped it right off as it was on the other side of the room on top of a dresser. Staring into the eyes of his mothers head with a heartbroken look on his face it happened. His mental health could not take it anymore and the boy purely snapped, sprinting out of the room he ran towards the forest training grounds searching for his father. When he had found him without words or explanation, instantly [CORRUPTED DATA] had begun to attack him knowing that it had to have been him who had done unforgivable, unforgettable vile act. The fight with his father had begun to span over the hours in the wood's that his father had been bringing him to since this hell had begun, over time their fight began to grow between the two destroying the terrain. One of them a demon of great strength. The other a maniacal boy seeking to kill the man who molded him into this "thing" and avenge his mother.

Finally at dusk when the fight had drew to a conclusion the father was on the ground dead his neck crushed and his son standing over him with two bloodied hands that had his fathers own blood dripping down to cold forest floor. Hanging from both of his hand's were his father's gauntlets that not very long ago were slashing into his skin trying to bring him to an end and now they were his own. Taking one of his fathers most treasured items adding insult to the demon's death. That night [CORRUPTED DATA] returned to his home and after setting his mothers body properly upon her bed and cleaning the entire room in darkness, [CORRUPTED DATA] exited the room closing the door. [CORRUPTED DATA] lit the compound on fire burning his mothers body giving her a proper tribute once he was sure the whole compound was destroyed, he walked away and had never looked back. [CORRUPTED DATA], see's himself as a plague, one who MUST kill anything in his path. He desires one thing and one thing only to bring destruction, chaos, death to everything he look's at one but one creature even if there was chance for another one the chances are very slim. The boy know's and believe's in his mind this can come true and to him it shall and anything that wishes to stop him will die by his hand. This he has promised to almost all creature's and thing's and too the planet.

Now finally rising out of his own training ground he had stayed in for two year's he ready to finally begin his path of destruction murder and vengace, the boy has made for himself. The only thing onyx may regret is if he dies before he is close to this goal.

Pictures:

Last edited by Onyx on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueman
The Ultimate Troll
The Ultimate Troll

PostSubject: Re: [CORRUPTED DATA]   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Too bad we can’t export Awesome, because I have boxes and boxes of the stuff just lying around in my attic. ”
-Some guy, but fuck him because I changed a word so its mine now.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote :
[9:35:44 PM] Onyx: I remember when I did that with my butt
[9:36:45 PM] Onyx: But I did do that with my butt
[9:37:37 PM] Onyx: And my butt hurt bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: [CORRUPTED DATA]   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:12 pm

bump

Metal, Earth, Fire

They say we've lost our mind's, we've just gained control

Destroy their perfect crime. Watch the power's fold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueman
The Ultimate Troll
The Ultimate Troll

PostSubject: Re: [CORRUPTED DATA]   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Approved

“Too bad we can’t export Awesome, because I have boxes and boxes of the stuff just lying around in my attic. ”

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: [CORRUPTED DATA]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:39 pm

bumped

Metal, Earth, Fire

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blueman
The Ultimate Troll
The Ultimate Troll

PostSubject: Re: [CORRUPTED DATA]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Approved

Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onyx

PostSubject: Re: [CORRUPTED DATA]   Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:50 pm

bump

Metal, Earth, Fire