Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  Topics  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Flying Train

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blueman
The Ultimate Troll
The Ultimate Troll

PostSubject: The Flying Train   Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:58 am

Name: The Flying Train

Type: Global

Description: It moves a maximum of 700 mph, and is fifty feet long. While it is capable of extremely high speeds due to its power source and aerodynamic properties, at this speed turning it like car (i.e. longways) will rip it in to several pieces from sheer velocity alone. It can move horizontally and vertically by banking, and due to its construction can only properly turn when going speeds below 270 mph. It is equipped with a vertical landing and take off system, so it can land on and take off from even surfaces. Its operation is keyed to Blueman, and those he gives special access.

History: It was under development parallel to the Sexpa line, diverting funds from the project to keep it a secret. While it does use rather advanced technology in its construction, its operation is made possible by raw magical energy.

Picture:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Too bad we can’t export Awesome, because I have boxes and boxes of the stuff just lying around in my attic. ”
-Some guy, but fuck him because I changed a word so its mine now.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote :
[9:35:44 PM] Onyx: I remember when I did that with my butt
[9:36:45 PM] Onyx: But I did do that with my butt
[9:37:37 PM] Onyx: And my butt hurt bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
April
The Burdened

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Train   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:48 am

Approved.

Back to top Go down
View user profile