Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Father Arrives (Blueman/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enderman

Enderman

The Father Arrives (Blueman/Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Father Arrives (Blueman/Open)   The Father Arrives (Blueman/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:30 am

North Africa. Egypt. Along the Nile. A Large city that was not without modern technologies, in this day and age. The town square was basically a circle of high buildings with plenty of shaded areas, because of the heat and all. Crowds bustled as human activities continued despite the closing in threat. As families gleefully smiled, out there somewhere was another family dying, being ripped to shreds by the viscous warriors that they all would call a Demon. The relentless, brute force of their attacks causing society's degradation a town at a time. But this town was safe. Or was safe. It was safe until the Cult started to form. It was safe until the idiotic, dolts of humanity started to fiddle around with Blood Magic. Starting to play god and practice Soul Conjuration. Starting to try to will bind a Demon. And they planned on a mass sacrifice. And that's what created the Father. Technically. The Father , known as Enderman to other demons, had already been born in Hell. An average, run of the mill demon. But he had never been to Earth. He had been assigned to protect the Demon Sanctum, to kill threatening humans. But none of them had been a threat, so he was stuck in Hell. Until, that is, the Cult not only summoned him, but changed him. This organization had managed to somehow trap souls and use them as a means of calling a demon, and they had also somehow found a way to ACTUALLY call a demon.

---

The Town Square contained no mass of people today. Only corpses. Almost 50 had been killed, souls trapped, to not conjure but call a demon and bind him to there will. A group of a dozen cultists formed a circle in the otherwise empty square, there orange, long hooded robes bloodied from there dark deeds. It was a terrible thing, really. But they chanted, the little magical potential they had being poured into this malpractice performance of the ritual. A body dropped. They continued to chant, sweat starting to drip from there brows. A grunt of exhaustion, then a drop. They kept the pace going, another body crumbling under the lack of weight it had, the complete absence of soul and will. Another, then another. The bodies kept dropping in an increasing tempo, the symphony played to those who survived before there drop until the last man stood. Then, the ritual was complete. But nothing. Anguish. Sorrow. Disgust. All of this and more filled the man to the brim, his failed attempt to summon the demon his only goal, his sacrifice of everything but his life to accomplish this one thing bringing agony closer to him. Then, he felt more. Pain. Deep, deep pain. In his stomach. A growth. Expansion. Then, nothing. Everything was gone for this man.

Enderman exploded from this man's stomach, fueled with the souls that were used as a bridge to Hell. He was a normal, low ranked demon before. But something was different, now. He felt the power to bend minds deep inside of him, the power to stop the most powerful forces, and the ability to create raw energy. He felt a growth inside of himself, as well. Under the small of his back, a sharp yet unpainful force exited his body. A tail. But... How did Enderman know this? He had yet to open his newborn eyes. With great effort, he saw. Around him, formations started to light up, his whole vision first extremely bright and then leveling out. In a couple of seconds he could see perfectly, noticing the scene around him. Incredulous. So many dead bodies. And Enderman was hungry. For some reason, he was very, very hungry.

Two bodies were gone, bone and all. Enderman wasn't bloated, but felt energized. It had been only 10 minutes earlier before he started gluttonously eating the bodies, but it had been enough time for someone to see the demon from behind a corner and to call authorities. Only 6 normal cops showed up. Interesting. But still, Enderman (though energized), was fogged. Like he wasn't really aware. Fighting now seemed like a bad idea. Standing, he surveyed the situation. 6 cops closing in on him slowly with baton-like weapons, the closest exit 15 feet away. Even then it was a straight shot, though Enderman was probably faster than them. What to do, what to do.
Back to top Go down
Blueman
The Ultimate Troll
The Ultimate Troll
Blueman

PostSubject: Re: The Father Arrives (Blueman/Open)   The Father Arrives (Blueman/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:12 pm

(Framework Active, Summon using Mr. Mimic form, -30 mp)

A clone of him stood disguised as a cop, holding a baton weapon and closing in on an ugly motherfucker with another five next to him. He could only shake his head as he randomly began bashing the other cops on the head, crushing their skulls with an expression on his face like it was a chore of some-kind. As the last one fell to an unexpected crack in the side of temple from his stick, he dropped it and revealed his arcane crossbow. He raised it up ad aimed it at the Demon's head. "I'm going to mount your corpse over my bed and fuck underneath of it every night until it breaks off."

How did he ever get here?

(Nine hours ago)

"Mr. Grummel?"

"What is it?" He tapped his foot on he ground as a wine bottle rolled away from his desk-- he'd just run out of liquor, and that was no bueno. He glanced up at his attractive secretary-- red head, tight ass, fair busts, slim but not overly so like a super model. Her voice was like pouring an orgasim into his own ear-- and it was awesome. He'd hit it. Two or three times in the last week alone, actually. Taking on the appearances of people she'd met in bars and then promptly fucking her senseless. Yeah. He was awesome like that.

"Sir, you wanted up to notify you if anything odd was reported in the news?"

"Yes?" He brought his head up, obviously grumpy from lack of drinking any type of alcohol. "Can you expedite this? I need to send somebody to the market." A pause. "Actually, I should just go myself. Everybody is intent of getting me the cheap stuff. They 'don't want to spend my money'." He put his head back down. Like I'll run the fuck out. She flipped him a photo of a bunch of people wearing cult robes. They could have been bath robes, but he had been alive for a very long time and had learned to tell the difference between wearing a robe to bathe and wearing one for ritualistic sacrifice. He held up the picture. "Tell me: where is this?"

"Egypt sir. A city along the nile." he blinked.

"Oh, well, that narrows it down." He stood up. "Grab my coat please. I'm going to Egypt."

"Sir...?"

"What, you think I wanted to know about odd things because I was curious? No dear. I'm going stir crazy. I'll be back from Egypt in a bit."

(Back to the present)

After several misadventures which ended with him killing a cop, renting a hotel room and bed, and borrowing the dead cop's appearance for a clone, the executive was well on his way to getting an awesome wall mount. "I think I'll use your tail for like a... thing. What are those called now? Eh. Doesn't matter I guess."

Back to top Go down
Enderman

Enderman

PostSubject: Re: The Father Arrives (Blueman/Open)   The Father Arrives (Blueman/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:48 am

As soon as the cop started to turn on his fellow man, Enderman ran. Down the alleyway, a turn. By the time the one man finished beating 5 others and rose to point the weapon, the Demon would be gone. Enderman was a block away already, running to find some sort of refuge. The streets were empty, thankfully. Finally, after what seemed like a long time of running, he found a store. It was closed, but seemed to have an assortment of clothes. Breaking the glass door like a twig with his tail, the Demon shifted inside quickly, grabbing the pants, trench-coat, boots, scarf, and hat. He was mostly working out of fear and adrenaline. It's not that he felt that anyone was an immediate threat, but he was bare. He felt scared because he didn't know what was going on. He was confused. He needed to hide. So that's exactly what would happen; He would become prey and run until he felt safe.

Throwing the clothes on, Everything but the tail looked Human, for the most part. A little tall, a little big, a little broad, but if he was in the shadows and not focused on, he would be fine. Wrapping the tail around his waist, Enderman jumped out of the store, watching from a shadowy alleyway as more cops slowly arrived, and a crowd formed. Then, he slipped in the crowd, hoping to buy some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Father Arrives (Blueman/Open)   The Father Arrives (Blueman/Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Father Arrives (Blueman/Open)
Page 1 of 1