Demon Owned You RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Owned You RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Armory -- Weapons & Armor Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orion
The Arbiter; Whose Fist Swings, "Hello."
Orion

The Armory -- Weapons & Armor Template Empty
PostSubject: The Armory -- Weapons & Armor Template   The Armory -- Weapons & Armor Template Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:16 am

:Weapon Template:

Name: (What's the name of the weapon?)

Type: (What type of weapon is it?)

Description: (What does it look like? Picture Acceptable. However, please include important details such as the size of the weapon.)

History: (How did you receive this weapon? Optional. If you decide to not fill it out then remove this section from the template.)

Code:
[u][b]Name:[/b][/u] [i](What's the name of the weapon?)[/i]

[u][b]Type:[/b][/u] [i](What type of weapon is it?)[/i]

[u][b]Description:[/b][/u] [i](What does it look like? Picture Acceptable. However, please include important details such as the size of the weapon.)[/i]

[u][b]History:[/b][/u] [i](How did you receive this weapon? Optional. If you decide to not fill it out then remove this section from the template.)[/i]

-----------

:Armor Template:

Name: (What's the name of the armor?)

Type: (What type of armor is it?)

Description: (What does it look like? Picture Acceptable.)

Protections (Where does it protect? Your forearm? Your chest? Your entire body? Etc.)

History: (How did you receive this weapon? Optional. If you decide to not fill it out then remove this section from the template.)

Code:

[u][b]Name:[/b][/u] [i](What's the name of the armor?)[/i]

[u][b]Type:[/b][/u] [i](What type of armor is it?)[/i]

[u][b]Description:[/b][/u] [i](What does it look like? Picture Acceptable.)[/i]

[u][b]Protections[/b][/u] [i](Where does it protect? Your forearm? Your chest? Your entire body? Etc.)[/i]

[u][b]History:[/b][/u] [i](How did you receive this weapon? Optional. If you decide to not fill it out then remove this section from the template.)[/i]
Back to top Go down
https://demonownedyou.rpg-board.net

The Armory -- Weapons & Armor Template
Page 1 of 1